Engine is suitable for the 12 to 14 year old category and fitted to a 1050 mm chassis.
The DDJ engine as well as its KFJ predecessors, keeps unchanged the 125 cc displacement but goes back to the direct drive. The engine, as per regulation, mounts the rev limiter at 14,000 RPM and the 20mm carburettor.
The track did not disappoint expectations and on the occasion of the international competitions reserved to the new OKJ class, the DDJ Vortex immediately showed off his qualities, becoming the absolute protagonist of the category. Reliability, performance and easiness of use, make the DDJ the best engine for the CIK Academy category
• Single-cylinder 2 stroke engine
• Displacement 125 cc
• Reed valve intake in the crankcase
• Liquid-cooled through external pump
• Balance shaft
• Push-to-start system with decompression valve
• Cast iron made cylinder CNC worked
• 5/5 transfer ducts intake
• Piston ring L type
• Radial bearing C4
• Bore and stroke 54×54,29 mm
• 14.000 Rpm Selettra analogic ignition
• IBEA Rok DVS Ø 24mm carburettor